Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kroger Sale ends on Wednesday 8/6

I love grocery shopping!!

Today, I bought an extra Sunday paper. This is the first time that I have done this. There were 3 inserts this week in our paper: Red Plum, Smart Source, and P&G.

I bought 34 items. I spent $47.73 and saved $38.79. My groceries would have cost me $86.52. I saved 45% today on my groceries.

They are having their promotion if you buy 10 of their qualifying items you will get $5.00 off your grocery bill.

Here is what we got....

4 packages of cheese (sliced for sandwiches and shredded) 4 for $6
5 yoplait whips and got 1 free w/ coupon (Not on sale :( )
3 packages of Ore-ida french fries and crowns on sale for $2.50
2 containers of Daisy sour cream - FREE.
2 Clearasil wipes on sale 1/2 off each
3 Skintimate shaving gel each one with a .55 cents coupon On sale for $2.00
1 Ken's salad dressing -1.00 off coupon
1 Ken's spray -1.00 off coupon
1 loaf of wheat bread
Hamburger patties (DH has been craving red meat. We have been eating a lot of turkey burgers)
4 Salmon
1 Hebrew National Hotdogs -.75 cents off coupon (I love these.)
2 packages of toaster poptarts
Edy's yogurt -.50 cent coupon which is doubled to 1.00. So, it was 2.00
6 pk. propel
3 bars of Irish Spring

Not too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment