Friday, August 8, 2008

Time to start cooking!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/08/crockpot-pizza-soup-recipe.html

This looks really yummy! In my frantic crazyness that has now set in (because I go back to work in a week), I am thinking about how this would be a great dinner for when I am working again.

If you are not a regular reader of my blog, I recommend this site. This wonderful woman has vowed to use her crockpot every day for an entire year. Bless her heart! I wish that I could vow to cook everyday. I love to cook, but I go through stages when I just don't feel like it!

She has gained a lot of attention and was featured on Rachel Ray in June!

So far I have made only one of her recipes - spaghetti sauce. It was good!! I think it would be yummier with turkey italian sausage. I would also add some fresh basil.

Through her blog, you can set up to receive emails of when she posts a new dish. I like receiving these via email as they give me some good ideas.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment