Saturday, August 16, 2008

More coupons.....

Today, I made a Walmart run with my daughters to get the last of their school supplies. Since, I knew that we were going to Walmart I checked the blogs at The Grocery Gathering to read about the deals for the week. I don't got to Walmart very often because I get frustrated from the long lines and I can find better deals at Meijer and Kroger because they double their coupons.

I got some great deals and had $10.75 in coupons!

A great deal that I want to pass on....

At Walmart, they have Huggies Clean Team flushable moist wipes. There are 42 in package. I use these in my car. This item is packaged with a plastic top and you can pull each wipe and then close the top. I love them. You can find them in the health and beauty area not where the diapers are.

There are coupons for these in the 7/20 Smart Source flyer. The coupon is $3.00/2. These are for sale at Walmart for $1.67. So, if you have the coupon you are buying these for .17 cents a piece. Not too bad!!! I had 2 coupons so I bought 4.

Another great deal that I had been reading about is a magazine that is for sale at Walmart called All You. It is a magazine that you can subscribe to but you can buy individual copies at Walmart. The ladies on all of the blogs have been raving about the amount of coupons that are in this magazine. I figured that I would give it a try and see what I thought. The magazine comes out monthly and costs $1.97 if you buy it at the store and $1.80 a month if you subscribe. I have decided to subscribe. I really liked the articles in the magazine. It features many organizational ideas, beauty, and recipes. So, I will get to enjoy reading it, and it is full of coupons. This month they have over $35 dollars in coupons for products that I will use. The $35 isn't including if your store would double the coupons. If your store doubles, you could be getting $70 dollars off of your groceries for a 1.97 investment.

Here are the coupons that are featured in this month's magazine. (I won't use all of these because some of the products don't appeal to our family.)

2000 Flushes Automatic Toliet Bowl Cleaner -1.00
Abaya Naturals -2.00
All concentrated laundry detergent -1.00
Ban deoderant -1.00
Biz laundry stain fighter -2.50
Boston Market Froven Entrees -1.00/4
Bundinos Frozen Snacks -.50
Crystal Light - free with purchase
Dole Fruit Bowls -.75
Emerald Breakfast on the Go Trail Mix -1.00
Fram Rich Product -1.00
Fruit chillers -1.00
Giant Chewy Nerds buy 1 get 1
Glade Fabric and air odor eliminator -1.00
Greased Lightning -1.50
Jif to go -.75
Kellogg Mini Wheats - 1.00
Kid Cuisine -1.00/2
Kotex tampons -1.00
Kraft salad dressing - free with purchase
Kraft singles - free with purchase
Miralax -2.00
Nabisco wheat thins - free with purchase
Nature Made Mulitvitamins - 1.00
Ore-ida frozen potatoes -1.00/2
Orville Redenbacher mini smart cakes -1.00
Oscar Meyer hot dogs -free with purchase
Peter Pan peanut butter - 1.00
Smuckers uncrustables -.55
Splenda mini's-1.00
Spot shot carpet stain eliminator -1.00
Sunny D -.55
TGI Friday skillet meals -1.00
TGI Friday Frozen snacks -1.00/2
Trident Xtra care gum -.75
Visine -3.00
Weight Watchers Smart Ones - purchase 5 get 1 free
White Castle Hamburgers -.50

Wow! That is a lot!!!

So, if you are interested check out this magazine. You can pick it up at Walmart. I found mine in the aisles by the checkout lanes. You could also subscribe online at
www.allyou.com/customerservice

No comments:

Post a Comment