Saturday, August 30, 2008

Rainchecks

As more and more people are finding ways to save money in their budgets, I am finding that many times the sale items are scarce! Today for example, I hit Meijer and was disappointed that I was unable to buy super pretzels, jennie-o ground turkey, wheat hamburger buns, goldfish, and paper towels. All of these items were for sale for great prices. Well, my community took advantage of the sale of these items and I was unable to find any of these in our store. So, after I made my purchases I headed over to customer service and they wrote me rainchecks for the amount of these items that I had planned to purchase. Hopefully next week when I do my shopping these items will be available again and I will be getting this week's sale price. So, don't forget to ask for a raincheck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment