Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meijer shopping this week!

Hello! Well, I spent more than I planned today, but it was worth it. I had hoped to spend 50 dollars. I had even decided I would spend 75 if needed. Well, I spent 98.00. I had to buy toilet paper and this was about 15 dollars of my grocery bill.

My children accompanied me on this shop and this is part of the reason I was over. We didn't buy anything that wasn't on sale, but I did give in on a few items. I don't know about you but shopping with my children stresses me out. By the end of the shop, I am frustrated and crabby.

My goal this week was to get my weekly grocery bill down to $75 this week. With my shop from yesterday at Kroger, I spent 125.00 dollars this week. Oh well! I still got some great deals that we will eat over this month.

I wanted to share a really good deal on Turkey italian sausage.

If you buy the Turkey store ground turkey (It is on sale for 2.99.), many of the packages have a coupon to save a $1.00 on Turkey store Italian sausage. Well, the Turkey store Italian sausage is also on sale for 2.99 so I got it for 1.99!

I bought 2 packages of ground turkey (I did leave some with coupons) and 2 packages of Italian Sausage. I used the coupons on both.

I spent 98 dollars and saved 64 dollars! With my shop yesterday and today, I saved 81 dollars! Yeah!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment