Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kroger shop 7/30

Today, I hit Kroger and saved a ton.....The sale ends today...

I spent $32.83 and saved $21.35. This is a 40% savings.

I bought 20 items....

Pork Chops were on sale... I bought 2 packages and broke it up into 4 freezer bags.
2 cans of Chili Magic (My dear husband has been craving Chilli)
2 Packages of Ball Park Franks (used coupon)
3 Skintimates (used 3 coupons)
Bread
6 Canned tomato products (I am making the spaghetti sauce from the crockpot lady)
2 Boxes of Poptarts (as requested by my daughters)
Belligio Mozerella
Ziplock bags

According to my receipt, I have saved $331.62 for shopping at Kroger. This doesn't include what I have saved with coupons..

With today's shop I saved $18.70 since all of the items I bought were on sale. I have $2.65 cents worth of coupons.

Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment