Saturday, July 12, 2008

Need More Coupons?

I had been frustrated that I only had one coupon for items that were on sale so I began to search for ways to find more coupons! I know ...... I am officially obsessed!!

I have tried a coupon clipping service that allows you to purchase additional coupons. I have ordered from them twice and have been really happy with their service.

http://www.thecouponclippers.com/

You have to have a minimum order of $3.00. They have coupons available for as little as .05 cents. If your coupon is worth .50 cents and your store doubles coupons you have earned .95 cents for a .05 cent investment.

They charge a total .50 cent handling fee for the entire order and then you pay .42 cents for postage. So, you are paying and additional .92 cents to get the coupons you want and will use!

I have been pleased with their selection. They have a lot of coupons that I have never seen in our local papers. I bought coupons for Propel for $1.00 off. This was great as this week my daughters had soccer and volleyball camp this week. We went through a ton of Gatorade and Propel. I have been buying coupons for items that I use on a regular basis or know that I will need in the future. At the start of a sale, I have also taken the sale flyer for a store such as Kroger/Meijer and bought additional coupons for an item that I see is on sale. If you order at the start of the sale, you would have your coupons in time to use. This company is in Florida. The first time I ordered it took 2 days for me to receive them. The last time it took 3 but it also fell over the 4th of July.

I really think that those of you who have kids still in diapers that this would be a great way to get multiple packages of diapers on sale and get to apply a coupon to the sale price as well!

I also read about going to the Dollar Stores on Sunday to get additional Sunday papers to get more coupons. I think I will try this the next time our Sunday paper has a really good coupon circular.

I hope your saving adventure has begun!

I plan on posting my grocery savings at the end of this month! I truly believe that you will be amazed at how much I am saving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment