Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do you need more coupons?

I wanted to remind some of you about the coupon clipping service that I have been using. I referenced this in an earlier posting.

It is called thecouponclippers.com

I recommend ordering coupons for items that you know that you will always use. This way you guarantee that you will always save money on things that you must have.

Here is what I bought this evening after the girls went to bed...

1 Tide coupon for .35 cents off = .70 cents when doubled at Kroger/Meijer
2 Satin Care Shave gel coupons for .55 cents off= our stores don't double over .50 cents
15 Edy's Slow Churned Yogurt Blends Frozen Dairy Dessert save .50 cents = 1.00 off each
(I ordered a lot of these because the expiration date is good until December. We go through about 3 gallons a month. I can always stash some in the freezer when I get close to the expiration date.)
8 Yoplait coupons .40 cents off of 6 = .80 cents off (Every member of my family eats these!)
8 Yoplait whips coupons buy 4 get 1 free = about .60 cents off for our area
1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge -1.00 off
2 Huggies Cleanteam flushable moist wipes $3.00 of of 2 (I love to have these in my truck)
2 Tropicana Lemonade -1.00/1
5 Coffee Mate liquid creamer $1.00/2

All of this cost me $5.53. When these are redeemed at the grocery store, they will save me $39.80! Hopefully, I will be able to apply these coupons when the items are on sale and the items will be even cheaper. But honestly, these are items that I will buy year round so sometimes I have to buy them when they are not on sale!

Not bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment