Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Shopping List Resource

Hello! Through my continued research to find the quickest, simplest and most cost saving approach to my grocery shopping, I came across a website that you may like.

I am thinking that this would help eliminate the need to check the couponing blogs on a weekly basis.

http://www.groceryguide.com/

You enter your zipcode and choose 2 stores. Again, I would recommend Kroger and Meijer since in our area they double coupons. If an item is on sale and you would use a coupon you would get an even greater savings.

You would then create your shopping list. As you choose your items to put on your list, you can directly check what coupons you can use to apply to the item. You can then go to your coupon file and put this coupon with your list and you are then ready to shop!

I haven't used this yet as a shopping list. I am currently experimenting with something else that I hope to share my success/failure with you sometime in the middle of August.

As I have stated in previous posts, my goal this summer is to fine tune this system to find the quickest system that will save me the most money.

I hope that my research can benefit you and your family as well!

Look for more info about my current system in the coming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment