Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Now what should I make?

During the school year when things are really hectic, I have wished that I had put something in the crock pot so when we get home from school and work dinner would be ready....Very Rarely would I do this...

Well, during my blogging research I came across a really great blog. The writer of this blog has vowed to use her crockpot every day for a year. I have been checking her blog from time to time and haven't yet tried any of her recipes. I do plan on tapping into this when our sporting events take over our lives again....Everything looks really good. She takes a picture of the finished product.

Anyways, I just checked her blog today and I find out that she will be featured on Rachel Ray at the end of July!!!

Check out her blog: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment