Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sale at Meijer good until 12/27

Great deals this week!!!

I read about some wonderful deals on mommy snacks. She has a great blog that I have started checking while I look over my grocery list from thegrocerygame.com .

Unfortunately, I had a lot of shopping that had to be done yesterday (Monday) before the grocery game list came out. I had to use my price knowledge and fall back on mommy snacks to help me find the deals. I was in search for many items for baking for Christmas as well as food for my family.

I read about these deals at Mommy Snacks...

There are 2 great free items this week. Ronzonii pasta is on sale at Meijer for .99 cents. There is a coupon in the 10/5 SS for $1.00 off. I had 2 coupons because I get 2 papers (Our local paper and The Chicago Tribune). I was able to get both of these for free.

I also got Cover Girl makeup for free. They are on sale at Meijer for B1G1. There is also a coupon in the 11/30 PG for B1 G1. So, I was able to get 2 packages of blush and 2 pressed powders for FREE!!!

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment