Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coupon tip!!

I want to share with all of you that I highly recommend that you subscribe to a newspaper that is associated with a large city. For example, we live in Central Illinois and I just started subscribing to the Chicago Tribune. It costs $1.25 for Sunday delivery. I have been joyful that the coupons that come in the Tribune are AWESOME! There are so many more coupons than I receive in my local Sunday paper. This past Sunday, I received twice as many coupons than I did in my local paper.

Many times when I made my grocery list from the grocery game I would be frustrated as I wouldn't have the coupon they were referring to...

Well, not any more!!!

I am so excited because this week I am able to get Mabeline Lip Gloss for FREE!!! I know... I am a dork.... There were a lot of other items as well that I was able to get multiple items for this week because I had an extra paper. There were also some items that the Tribune had coupons for that our paper did not have.

The additional cost of $1.25 is .25 cents more than buying an extra of our local paper, but so worth it.

Something to consider as you join me on this savings adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment