Saturday, December 13, 2008

Meijer shop 12/13 Spent 102 saved 88

Yeah! I just love it when my receipt is sooooooo long because of all of the savings.

I headed out in the blustery wind to catch the last day of this week's sale. I was able to get some items that were not in stock from last week, because I had a raincheck. Don't be frustrated when items are gone. Just take a moment and get a raincheck. At Meijer they will honor the price with your raincheck for 30 days. I picked up another raincheck today for the Swanson chicken broth that was cleared out. I will use this raincheck next week and use my coupons for those items as well!

I bought 71 items...

According to my receipt...
Meijer promotions (Mealbox coupons) -3.00
Non coupon savings (items on sale) -56.07
Coupons -22.09
Total savings..... $81.16

Yeah! I spent 102.37 including tax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment