Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Shopping....

It is time to think about Christmas Shopping. I know it is hard to believe but it is almost the Christmas season. I still am amazed at how early the Christmas decorations go up. There use to be a respected code that Christmas displays didn't go up before Halloween. For some reason this code has fallen by the wayside. It irks me to see ghosts and goblins in one aisle and boughs of holly in another. ...



Well, from some of my former posts I have shared Ebates with you. Today, I received a check from Ebates for $19.21. This money is from just shopping online through Ebates' portal. Every one of their 900 stores will give a percentage cash back on your purchases if you hit ebates first.



My husband and I started shopping with Ebates one year ago and have earned back $152 dollars!!



I am including the link to a previous posts so you can learn more about ebates and how it works!!

http://savingmoneytofillupmytruck.blogspot.com/2008/06/ebates-easy-way-to-save-money.html


No comments:

Post a Comment