Saturday, November 21, 2009

11/21 Meijer shop (Spent $49 and SAVED 36)

I am back on my coupon high!!! I had a great shop today. However, I was mad at myself because I left my $6.50 off coupons that can be used at Meijer. I will have to use them on my next shop. If I had them today, I would have been close to a 50% savings on today's grocery shop!!!

We made a Sam's club run last night. Despite my attempt at always using coupons, there are many items at Sam's that are cheaper than Meijer and Kroger. When we make a Sam's club run, I pay extra close attention to our weekly grocery shop. Sometimes, on the week that we make our Sam's club run I don't make a Meijer/Kroger run. However, there were lots of great items on sale this week.

Today's shop totals:
Spent $48.57 (including tax)
Saved: $24.14 for shopping the sale and $11.85 with coupons (Total Savings $35.99)

GOTTA LOVE COUPONS!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you shop at Meijer you'll love SavingsAngel.com - indexing Meijer Mealbox coupons and printable coupons from dozens of sites all matched up with the current sales.

    ReplyDelete