Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stay in touch with me....

Hello! It is funny how many of my friends have referred their friends to my blog. I love that I can help so many of you save money!

I started this blog because I was explaining my coupon adventure to my friends and they needed more instruction and more information.

I hope my research and the tricks and savings I find are helping your family with your budget. Whether, you are using the money you are saving to pay for gas, retirement, college, or something special I hope that you are finding success with some of my strategies.

Please feel free to comment on a posting when you have a question. My blog will email me when a comment is posted and I can answer your question via the blog. This way other blog readers will learn the answer as no question is a stupid question.

It is safe to log into this site and set up an account. One day you may want to set up a family blog via this site. We have also set up a family blog that has been a great resource as our friends and family are all over. This blog can be set up so it is a private account so no creepy people can see pictures of your babies.

Another way to keep informed of new postings, is to subscribe to the blog. The blog will email you every time I post new information. This is a great way to stay up to date with any great deals that you may miss out on if you don't know about them!!! :)

I thought that I would share some ways that we could keep in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment