Saturday, October 4, 2008

No Internet Printed Coupons at Meijer

Today, I went to Meijer and found out some very disappointing news. Our Meijer has decided not to accepted printed internet coupons. I found this out as I was paying for my groceries. I had 2 internet coupons totaling 2.50. She said due to internet faud that our Meijer has decided not to accept these coupons. The coupons I had came from a reputable site coupons.com.

When I get a chance, I am going to call customer service to find out any additional information. I shared with the cashier that I had some last week and they were accepted. She said this new policy of this week.

So, you better start buying a newspaper!! On the plus side, I will save on ink and paper!

It is too bad that dishonest people have forced companies to enforce these new policies!

No comments:

Post a Comment