Monday, October 20, 2008

Sam's Club Shop

Well, I about had a heart attack during my last shopping trip. My dear husband decided we needed to make a Sam's run before we headed out of town for a soccer tournament. We needed snacks which would prevent us from buying concessions while we were in between games. His thinking that shopping at Sam's would save us money...

We went to Sam's this past Thursday night. I know that Sam's can have good prices, but with the grocery game I can get everything cheaper when it is one sale and then with coupons.

So, here we were at Sam's on a Thursday night with no coupons and no grocery list. To make matters worse, we had our children with us and no one had eaten dinner!!! Yes, I know a recipe for disaster!

Well, here is what we bought....,
Gatorade G2
Bottled Water
Propel
Adult Beverages
Hot Tamales
Cinnamon Rolls
BBQ Wings
Gushers
2 bags of Frito Lays
Turkey breakfast muffins
Laffy Taffy
Crackers - snack

Well, this total was $169 which is more twice what I usually spend at a grocery store. What also killed me was this was mostly junk food and snacks....

Oh well!!! Now I know why I love the Grocery Game and my coupons....

No comments:

Post a Comment