Thursday, July 9, 2009

Meijer Shop 7/9 Spent 125 and Saved 61

Yes, I am back!!! Great deals today and the stockpile is growing....

I started by building up my stockpile with lots of bags of pretzels, english muffins, and pasta. It should take us about 3 months to eat all of this but it was a great deal and even cheaper than Aldi!!!

Hopefully, I will be able to catch the next sale without running out of these.

I did pay full price for pop!! It just makes me sick. Pop was on sale at Meijer a couple of weeks ago and I bought some then but they only allow us to buy 4 - 12 packs at a time. What I should have done is have gone back multiple times to get this deal. My family has been without pop for almost 2 weeks. I know it is probably better that we go without but I don't want to pay full price. But I gave in and bought a case for $6.75. Oh well!!!

This shop also included shaving cream, razors (they are so darn expensive), and face soap. This was almost 29 dollars of this bill before coupons.

My total spent was 125 and the savings came from the following:
Total Meijer promotions: 1.00
Non-Meijer coupon savings: $38.74 (Items on sale)
Total coupons (internet and newspaper) $21.25
Savings total: $60.99

No comments:

Post a Comment