Sunday, September 6, 2009

Monthly Averages

As you know, I have been bad about keeping all of you updated with my coupon journey. I have been keeping track of my grocery spending but it hasn't been as good as it once was. Even though I am disappointed that I haven't saved as much as I have in the past, I am still saving more than I did 2 years ago. I am aware of prices and sales even if it is a week when I didn't take the time to organize my grocery shop.

In June, our average weekly grocery expense was $83/week. This must be off or we ate out a lot!!

In July my weekly average on groceries was $165/week. This isn't too bad since my daughters and I are home in the summer therefore more meals and snacks. I saved $125 using coupons and shopping the sales.

In August, we averaged $145/week. I started back into my coupon adventure and saved over 80 on groceries this month.

Look for more postings as I make it a priority again to save more money on groceries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment