Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life has been a little crazy this spring and into summer. Our families activities have increased and the shopping has taken a back seat. I am sure that I have written in previous posts that we have been living on Aldi and Sam's Club and a little too much fast food. I have prior month purchases but didn't keep track of my coupons.

Well, I have decided to get my act back in gear. There are a lot of financial strains that I know will be coming this year and I need to get back into my grocery savings back on track to offset these expenses. I can tell you after taking a "break" from my couponing quest (I still used coupons but didn't stockpile like I have done before) I really felt a lot of struggle with what to feed our family. My stockpile dwindled and dwindled. I also know that I was spending more and not getting as much. Why would I do this? I was just lazy....and tired or tired and lazy. In reflection, I am kicking myself for this. It only takes me about an hour a week to make 2 grocery lists - 1 to Kroger and 1 to Meijer.

Last night, I was in and out of Kroger in less than 15 minutes!!!

So, if you were once a follower of this blog. Know that I am back and will get back to posting my deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment