Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great Money Saving Article from Readers Digest

My husband shared a link with me that was shared with him from someone at work. It is amazing how many people are looking for ways to save money in today's economy. I read in Newsweek or Time that the amount of coupons being used has increased from previous years. I am not surprised by this fact as I know many of my readers are reverting back to using coupons again. We had given them up before and now we are trying to find the best way to use them and how to not forget them at home!!! :)

I wanted to share this with all of my readers as well.

The article is from Readers Digest. It has great links and information in it. Many of the links they reference and strategies, I also reference in my blog but it is great to have it in one document.

http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-how/best-deals-and-bargains-on-gas-cars-and-more/article99717.html

No comments:

Post a Comment