Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kroger shop 7/8 Spent 25.33 (with tax) and Saved 20.17

Last night I made a run into Kroger after putting together my grocery list and matching coupons. I did this while my family and I were watching MTV's show "Cribs".

I was able to interact and be part of the family while I worked on finding my coupons and matching them to the items that were on sale.

I knew that I needed to go last night because it was the last day of their sale. I matched coupons from the newspaper, magazines, and loaded 2 cellfire coupons to my Kroger card. If I had more time, I would have checked out the Kroger site to see if there were more e coupons that could have been added.

I bought 22 items that will help me as I begin to rebuild our stockpile.

Kroger savings from my receipt:
MFG CPN savings $6.00
Bonus coupon savings $1.84 (cellfire e coupons)
Kroger plus savings $12.33
Total savings: $20.17

No comments:

Post a Comment