Tuesday, April 21, 2009

March Savings....

My organization in March was not as organized as I have been in previous months. March and April was a VERY busy time for my family. My daughters are now involved in 2 afterschool sports activities and my husband and I were training for a 1/2 Marathon. March and April consisted of a lot of time running for us as well as running our kids to their different activities.

My monthly spending for groceries this month was $464.50.

I saved with coupons and shopping the sales $296.00.

Since March was a 5 week month, my weekly budget equaled $92.90.

This month I had 2 shops at Sam's Club one for 60 and one for 80. This is also included in my monthly budget.

If I had paid full price for all of items and didn't use coupons, I would have spent $760 on groceries this month.

Do you still think clipping coupons isn't worth the time and/or the trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment