Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coupon Class

Coupon Class

Well, today I had a coupon class afterschool. It was great to see so many of my colleagues want to save money!!As I have said before, I just hate to see people spend too much at the grocery store. There have been many times that I have been in line behind someone who has spent hundreds of dollars on groceries and they have so little to show for it. I want to pull them aside and share all of my secrets!!

I also have a hard time spending a lot of money on food that ends up in 2 places on our hips, butt, or thighs :) or in the toilet!!! Don't get me wrong, I believe in feeding my family quality fresh and healthy food but if I can find it on sale and then use a coupon it puts a lot more money into our family budget.

I hope that my friends are enjoying their coupon adventure. For those of you that are new to couponing, take it slow. Try the free blogs for awhile and start matching your coupons to items on sale. Or sign up for a month for a dollar with the grocery game and start slowly. I would recommend saving your coupons for a couple of weeks or even a month in order to get the best savings.

I have about a year under my belt from serious couponing but I still know that I can learn sooooo much more.

I will continue to share my findings with you and help you with this coupon adventure. Every little bit you save will continue to grow and you will get to the amount of savings that I am finding during my grocery visits and maybe even more. If you do, make sure you share your tricks with me and our readers.

Please feel free to comment on the blog if you have questions or drop me an email at the link on the side of my blog.For those of you that are new when time allows try exploring some of my postings on the blog and learn some of the tricks that I have learned over the past year.

Happy Couponing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment