Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kroger shop on 1/7 (Spent 57 and Saved 57)

Well, this week Kroger had a decent sale!!! I had written in a previous post that it had been so long since I had been to Kroger that I was unable to find my card. During that last visit, I got a new card and took the time on Tuesday to load some electronic coupons to my card. In one of my earlier posts, I shared that there are 2 companies that allow you to load electronic coupons to your card. These electronic coupons act like real coupons. The plus is that you don't have to have them in hand.

Another benefit is that these coupons can be "stacked". This means that you can use the ecoupon as well as a manufacture's coupon. Our Kroger doubles coupons upto .50 cents. You can get great deals this way. For example, Crest was on sale for 2.50. I had an ecoupon loaded on my card for Crest for -1.50. I also had a manufacturer coupon for .50 cents. Since Kroger doubles coupons. I got my toothpaste for FREE!!!

The 2 sites that have ecoupons are:
1. http://shortcuts.com/
2. http://www.softcoin.com/Sites/PG_eSAVER/Page/HomePage/

Here are the fruits of my labor....
1. Coupon savings $19.15
2. Bonus coupon savings (3 coupons) $3.80
3. Kroger Savings (items on sale) $33.72
4. Total Savings!!!! 56.67 = 50% savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment