Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kroger shop 1/14/09 (Spent 27 and Saved 24)

I am now remembering why I love Kroger! I hadn't bought anything from Kroger in a very long time because there were usually only 2-3 items during their sale that we would use and to make an extra trip for those few items wasn't worth it in my opinion. Lately, the sales have been good. What I like about Kroger is that it seems like I have a great percentage of savings when I shop there. I don't buy as much as I do at Meijer, but it does help...

Today, I purchased 26 items...

I bought 7 Lean Cuisines
9 Easy Mac cups (these are great for snacks for my kids)
5 lb bag of grapefruit
2 packages of coffee filters
1 powerade (FREE!!!)
3 Suave deoderants
1 softsoap liquid soap
1 pkg. jello refrigerated pudding
1 container of sour creme

Total coupon savings $6.50
Savings for items on sale and using Kroger card $17.67
Total savings $24.16 = 47% savings

No comments:

Post a Comment