Thursday, September 11, 2008

Comparing Sales

I have started to notice that the 2 stores that I shop at Meijer and Kroger are advertising the same products from week to week.

On Sunday our Meijer add comes out and on Thursday our Kroger add comes out. Well, I was making up my Meijer list on Tuesday. I had planned on shopping on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I didn't make it to the store on these days. Well, today our Kroger add came out and many of the items that I had planned on buying at Meijer were now featured at Kroger for a cheaper price. For example, I was planning on buying some of the Easy Mac individual serving cups for a $1.00 at Meijer. Well, it is on sale at Kroger for .88 cents. So, I will be buying my mac and cheese at Kroger.

I have also seen this reversed where the item was cheaper at Meijer versus Kroger. So, be aware of prices and watch the sales. I think that I will wait to grocery shop until Thursday's to know what both stores are offering.

Just wanting to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment