Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am now one of the crazy coupon ladies!

Hello! I wanted to have a place to share with you my deals or how I am trying to save money to fill up my truck. My whole motivation behind trying to save on groceries were because....

1. It cost me almost 94.00 to fill up my gas guzzling Tahoe. My dear husband has shared with me that it is not worth our while to trade it in as we would take a loss. Too bad! I was really hoping to get something more fuel efficient.

2. When looking for ways to save money, I always have been bargain shopper for clothes, furniture, decorations, etc. I almost never pay full price for any of these items. Why not groceries... My friend Beth introduced me to Aldi which is wonderful, but I needed more extra money to fill up my truck...So why don't I follow that same principal for groceries that I do for other items. My biggest pet peeve is you don't have anything to show from paying full price for groceries - just what comes out in the toilet or if you eat too much what shows up around your middle or in my case on my thighs.

So after reading an article in Newsweek magazine about ways to save money, I began my obsession. In this article it referenced many sites that help with saving money. I have been researching these sites and many others and plan on sharing these with you.

I hope you join me on this journey to saving money...

No comments:

Post a Comment