Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Ready...to start again

I am already behind my plan for this week, but I am pushing myself to follow through. So, tonight I printed my grocery list from the grocery game and I am going to match my coupons to the items on my list. In the past, this took at the most 3o minutes. Most days it was less than 20 minutes. But......since I have neglected my organization I am going to have to spend some time getting my coupons in order.

If you have read other posts by me in regards to organization, I recommend using sheet protectors and a 3 ring binder for your coupon inserts. Each week when you receive a coupon insert you write the date on the outside of the insert and then stick that week's insert in one sheet protector. I continue to do this every week. Then, when I am ready to find coupons you go to the date and the type of insert and then cut out the coupon that you need. This way you are only cutting the coupons when you need them. The Grocery Game will list the week and the type of insert...for example it might list SS 5/15...This would mean that the coupon you need can be found in the Smart Source insert from May 15th.

Off I go to organize and clip...I will be sure to note in my next post how much time it takes me. I am planning on grocery shopping tomorrow after work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment