Saturday, March 7, 2009

3/7 Meijer shop (Spent 106 and Saved 75)

Again, I am sooooo appreciative of the grocery game. The amount of time and money it saves me is wonderful!

Today was a great shop. Usually on a Saturday which is the last day of the sale, I find that many items are gone. I was able to find everything without getting a raincheck. I was also able to get some Turkey Store Italian Sausage for 40% off. This was priced at a discount because on the label it said that the use by date was today. I bought 6 packages and put them in the freezer so the date won't be a problem for us.

I have 2 good friends that have just signed on to the grocery game. I am so excited that they are trying this great system and I know that they will save tons of money!!

I have been on this coupon adventure for a year now and I am still learning new strategies and finding new ways to save money. I am thrilled with the ways I have been able to save money for our family. Every little bit I save helps pay for our retirement, savings, or college education for our children. I feel like finding these alternative ways to save money has been a huge release on our finances!! I wish you luck on your coupon adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment